Social Media Terms and Conditions
Quick Social Media Q&A
1. Closing your account
You need to give Keyweb pty limited 30 days notice prior to cancelling your subscription.
Account closure is subject to:
* resolving any outstanding matters; and
paying any outstanding fees or amounts owing on the Account.
Can I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your Keyweb Social Media Managing and Marketing subscription plan 30 days prior to caneclling your subscription, though charges for the plan you selected will still apply if not during that period. All of your monitored social media profiles and activities will be saved for when you renew your subscription in the future.
Social Media Manager Rules, Terms and Conditions
− Whereas Keyweb pty limited will perform a myriad of services designed to boost the social media presence of the Client.
− Whereas the client will compensate the consultant for said services by paying a monthly fee due on the first day of each month.
− Whereas this agreement is binding for an initial period of 30 days and will continue in thirty day increments thereafter so long as both parties should agree.
− Keyweb pty limited will render services to the Client for an initial period of thirty (30) days.
− Keyweb pty limited may have thirty (30) days to establish a presence on behalf of the organization/person across all agreed upon platforms. During this time, Keyweb pty limited will work to establish what techniques will work best for the organization/person. After thirty (30) days, Keyweb pty limited will become responsible for the maintenance portion of the agreement whereby Keyweb pty limited will achieve a daily quota of social interaction on behalf of the organization.
− Keyweb pty limited will establish the organization/person’s presence on (2) of the following platforms: a. Facebook b. Instagram The client and Keyweb pty limited will come to an agreement as to which platforms will be managed and monitored closely so that the client will have maximum results.
− Keyweb pty limited will meet the following quotas: a. Two (2) Posts each week on both Instagram and Facebook’s social media platforms
− Keyweb pty limited will meet with the Client at the conclusion of each thirty (30) day period (by phone or Whatsapp’s Keyweb bussiness line) to discuss the business’s/person’s progress and to discuss strategy for the upcoming period.
− The services cited in this section, represent a complete list of Keyweb pty limited contractual obligations. Keyweb pty limited may elect to provide additional services when deemed necessary. Should this occur, the Client will not be billed for additional unless notified. However, the performance of additional services in one period does not obligate Keyweb pty limited to provide such additional services in the future.
3. Commitment & Compensation
− Keyweb pty limited will establish and/or optimize the Client’s social media presence across the agreed upon social media platforms for a monthly charge of − R1100 , due at the beginning of the Subscription period.
− Only 2 platforms will be managed for this price.
− All payments will be accepted as payment in Debit Order unless otherwise agreed upon. − All payments made after 5:00PM will be assessed a R110 late fee for the first 48 hours of delinquency, after which a R50 PER DAY fee will be charged to the delinquent account. After 21 days of delinquency, the account will be forwarded to collections. All services will cease to be provided until payment is received.
− Once payment for the period has been made in full, The Keyweb pty limited will resume provision of services. Should a suspension of services occur, the complete payment will be necessary to resume services- a prorated amount will be provided.
4. Account Access & Authorization
− Keyweb pty limited is authorized by the Client to assume the identity of the Client in all social media interactions on the Internet including, but not limited to, status updates, blog posts, online forum discussions and message board posts, comments, responses to user comments and emails.
− The Client will demonstrate this authorization by providing URLs, usernames and passwords for all its social mediums.
Keyweb pty limited will hold the Client’s URLs, usernames and passwords in confidence. Keyweb pty limited will not share this information under any circumstances, nor will Keyweb pty limited sell this information to a third (3rd) party.
5. Rights to Created Content
− The Client will retain the right to all content created by Keyweb pty limited for the Client, while under Subcription, ad infinitum. However, the Client may not distribute for profit any content created by Keyweb pty limited for the Client, while under Subscription, without the written consent of Keyweb pty limited.
− Furthermore, Keyweb pty limited will retain the right to use any and all content created by Keyweb pty limited for the Client, while under Subscription, for the purpose of (1) providing samples of Keyweb pty limited work or (2) instruction – including, but not limited to, presentation, lectures, webinars and published material in any medium.
6. Access To Client Information
− In order to accurately determine ROI (Return on Investment), Keyweb pty limited will, from time to time, ask for financial and customer information from the Client. Requests will be made directly to the Client, over the phone or in writing. After receiving an answer, Keyweb pty limited will store the information in the Client’s physical folder and any electronic information will be deleted.
– Keyweb pty limited will not share this information under any circumstances nor will Keyweb pty limited sell your information to a third (3rd) party.
– Client referrals are the heart and soul of the Consultant’s business. Consequently, it is extremely important to Keyweb pty limited that the Client is supremely thrilled with the work and the results the Client is getting. If the Client is not fully satisfied with any element of the social media managing services provided, the Client agrees to bring this to Keyweb pty limited before anyone else so that the appropriate corrections can be made.
8. Liability Waiver
– Establishing a social media presence and initiating a two-way flow of communication between the Client and the public can have unintended consequences on the Clients reputation. Should this occur, the Client waives its right to hold Keyweb pty limited responsible for any damage and/or liability that may arise from Keyweb pty limited actions on behalf of the Client.
– If, at any time, the Client does not agree with actions taken by Keyweb pty limited on their behalf, they must notify Keyweb pty limited in writing or typed. If Keyweb pty limited receives such a communication, Keyweb pty limited will post a retraction and apology across all affected platforms within twenty-four (24) hours.
– Keyweb pty limited can not make ANY guarantees toward the client. Although we are very confident that your business/brand/ministry will be completely transformed, legally, we cannot guarantee results. Please keep in mind although we manage your accounts, we can not seal deals for our clients. We do not guarantee booking engagements, certain connections etc. It is up to the Client to take their position and put in necessary work when told to do so.
– Keyweb pty limited can guarantee to provide the best service and support available to answer any of the Client’s questions and challenges promptly.
10. Cancelation Policy
− Should the Client choose to terminate the subscription without cause prior to the end of the initial thirty (30) day period, the Client must present Keyweb pty limited with a written or typed notice of termination and compensation equal to the amount to be paid to Keyweb pty limited over the duration of the initial Subscription period of the full 30 days.
− Should the Client choose to terminate the subscription before the 30 days is up, the Client is aware that cash refunds are not given on any cancellations.